- Should you require electrical hookups at your booth, such as plugging in your computer or cellphone or other equipment, you’ll need to reserve electric by May 5. The fee for electric is $30 and covers basic booth electric during trade show. Please note that if you request electrical hookups on site, you will be charged $100 per day. You must order in advance by May 5. If you did not reserve electric with your original booth reservation, please contact Courtney Bates to reserve electric for your booth firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-262-0147. Please also contact Courtney if you require something more than basic electricity (increased amps, outlets, etc.)
- Wireless internet will be available throughout EXPO, but we strongly recommend having a hardwire connection for any booth presentations. If you require hardwire internet or additional A/V, please contact PSAV to make those reservations – Robert Rapatski, 802-233-4652, email@example.com.
PSAV Contact Information:
- Robert Rapatski, 802-233-4652, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitor Booth Staff Registration:
- All exhibitors and attendees must register for a trade show badge (free online through May 19, 2017). All booth staff must be registered online by Friday, May 19 at the LATEST – the online reservation system will close on May 19. Anyone from your company who might be at the show on Thursday should be registered online as “Booth Staff.” Just because you registered your booth does not mean your staff is registered until they are registered online. All registrations can now be done online, we no longer have a paper form for you to fill out. The number of booth staff registered is free of charge and unlimited if you register before May 19, 2017. Booth Staff Registration will open online in April 2017.
SER Order Form:
- Contact SER, the show decorator, for extra set up items such as carpet, extra tables, special decorations.
B2B/2GO: Pre-scheduled B2B Appointments for Exhibitors:
If you have questions about the online B2B/2GO pre-scheduled business appointment system, please contact Chris Carrigan, email@example.com, (802) 223-0904. Your designated matchmaking contact for the B2B/2GO appointment system will receive their login credentials in early April 2017. The pre-scheduled 15 minute B2B meetings will be held on throughout the day at EXPO on Thursday, May 25, 2017.