The official EXPO Program Guide will be completely redesigned for 2017 with a new smaller convenient printed size and an online flipping book version available before the event.
Exhibitors receive a 30 word description in the EXPO Program Guide (both online and print version). Vermont Chamber member exhibitors receive an enhanced listing with a bolded company name, Vermont Chamber member designation, and direct website link. Exhibitors must reserve a booth space by Friday, March 31, 2017 to make it into the EXPO Program Guide.
The official EXPO Program Guide will be handed out to over 2000 business attendees at registration on event day, as well as distributed through multiple marketing channels in the three weeks leading up to the event to attract quality business decision makers to EXPO. Attendees and exhibitors will plan their time at EXPO with this program guide, and keep it throughout the year as a business services resource.
Advertising Opportunities Available:
Full Page Ad: $450
Half Page Ad: $300
Ad artwork deadline:
Friday, March 31, 2017
- Software/formats supported: Adobe Acrobat pdf, TIFF, and EPS files. Ads built in Microsoft will not be accepted.
- Photos should have a final resolution of 300 dpi and line art should have a final resolution of 1200 dpi or more. JPEG files from web sites will not be accepted.
- Email ad files to email@example.com
Full page: 4.75” wide x 7.625” high
Half page: 4.75” wide x 3.5” high
Additional Marketing Ideas For Exhibitors
Here are some tips and tricks to help you tell your current and potential clients where to find you at EXPO.
- Print show reminders in monthly newsletters & publications and put it on your website’s calendar of events
- Include a blurb about EXPO and your booth placement on invoices
- Place the Vermont Chamber logo and a link to www.vtexpo.com on your website
- Include a tag-line in regular radio and television advertising
- Add your booth number and show dates to regular print advertising
- Issue a press release announcing a new product or service you are launching at the show
- Use an email signature with show dates, booth number and link to www.vtexpo.com