Stay ahead of your competition! Don’t miss Northern New England’s largest business-to-business trade show.
The Vermont Chamber’s mission is to help you grow, cultivate quality relationships with customers, increase your bottom line, and enjoy a high quality lifestyle in Vermont. For thirty years, the EXPO – the Vermont Chamber’s premier and most highly-anticipated event of the year – has done just that.
Top 10 Reasons to Exhibit at EXPO
- Pre-schedule qualified meetings with other exhibitors who understand the tremendous value of B2B sales and investing in their companies — Exhibitor Exclusive!
- Generate lucrative new business leads. Over 150 exhibitors and 3,000 attendees will see your products and services. This is your time to shine.
- Take advantage of the EXPO’s powerful platform to make on the spot sales.
- Unprecedented face-to-face access with influential decision makers in your target demographic. Sixty-four percent of EXPO attendees identify themselves as holding titles such as Senior Executive, Owner, CEO, and Director.
- Strengthen and generate positive brand recognition by having your name attached to Northern New England’s largest business-to-business trade show and printed in the event program.
- Develop relationships with attendees who are serious about doing business with you – attendees regularly report that EXPO impacts their buying decisions, because vendors are in the same place at the same time.
- Shop for new innovative products and services from trusted suppliers and vendors.
- Network with peers in your industry at events, like the Senator Leahy Business Breakfast, and the statewide Networking Reception on Thursday, May 24, 2018 (back by popular demand!).
- Learn from the best and brightest business minds through the TD Bank Innovation Institute – Educational Seminars. Engaging and quick, these courses will give you the leading-edge on industry trends, marketing tips, important regulations and spot-on advice on how to apply more winning strategies to elevate your business. New for 2018 – 7 additional seminars added!
- If you aren’t exhibiting at EXPO…you can bet your competition is.