Welcome back EXPO exhibitors! Click on the image below to launch the interactive floor plan and booth registration system for EXPO 2017 (expand)
EXPO 2016 exhibitors have first right of refusal on their 2016 booth space until December 18, 2016. On Monday, December 19, 2016, reservations will be accepted and confirmed on a first come, first serve basis. If you would like to switch booth spaces, make sure to come back on Monday, December 19, 2016 to book the new booth space you are interested in.
- Attention First Floor Exhibitors, and Second Floor Hallway Exhibitors – For your convenience, your 2016 booth has your company name listed on it as a placeholder. You may only reserve the booth that has your name on it from now through December 18, 2016. On Monday, December 19, 2016, the placeholder names will be removed and all unclaimed booths will be available for booking – reservations received will be accepted and confirmed on a first come, first serve basis. If you would like to switch booth spaces, make sure to come back on Monday, December 19, 2016 to book the new booth space you are interested in if it is available.
- Please note that many booth numbers have changed on the first floor. Your company name is listed as a placeholder on the booth that you had in 2016 – it might be a different number, but it is the same booth size and location.
- Attention EXPO 2016 Second Floor Exhibitors Inside the Ballroom: If you were a second floor exhibitor inside the ballroom in 2016, you will notice that the entire ballroom has been redesigned to accommodate the new B2B/2GO meeting space location at the center of the trade show floor. Your booth space size, number and location are not necessarily the same for EXPO 2017. For this reason, if you were a second floor exhibitor inside the ballroom in 2016, we are providing you with the first option of space in the newly designed ballroom. You may book any available space inside the second floor ballroom that you are interested in before the floor is opened for new bookings on Monday, December 19, 2016. If you would like to switch booth locations outside of the second floor ballroom, please come back on Monday, December 19 to book a new booth space.
Helpful tips for reserving a booth space (expand)
- To review a list of booth prices and sizes, please visit the Booth Space Details page.
- At check-out, you are now able to pay online with a credit card or select the pay by check method.
We are happy to help you navigate the system! Please contact Courtney Bates, Vermont Chamber Events Assistant (802-262-0147, email@example.com).